"The NMHC/Kingsley Associates 2015 Apartment Resident Preferences Survey analyzes data from nearly 120,000 responses across the country about their priorities for home features, community amenities and more based on a variety of demographic factors. Comprehensive analysis is also available for 44 local markets.
This is the largest-ever apartment resident preferences survey!
The study reports on:
- Apartment Features
- Community Amenities
- Resident “Decision to Rent” Factors
- Pricing Expectations (New-Sliding Scale Price Data)
- Apartment Search
- Lease Decision Factors
- Neighborhood Destinations
- Community Services
- Communications and Online Service
- Community Online Presence.”
Read news article, link is below!
2015 NMHC/Kingsley Apartment Resident Preferences Survey
National Multifamily Housing Council
By Rick Haughey
Read news article: http://www.nmhc.org/residents/